Homeswapper 2017-04-05T10:55:37+00:00

HomeSwapper Logo


HomeSwapper is for social tenants, in rented property, who want a house swap, flat swap or exchange their council house. This is like our own Mutual Exchange scheme but by joining HomeSwapper you can extend your search to anywhere in the UK. If you live in a council house or housing association property you can swap.

Any swaps being accepted by your landlord will be subject to certain criteria, but as a start you need to register on the Homeswapper website.